I made a petition about Carol Baskin, and her zoo, Big Cat Rescue. Recently, a zoo keeper was mauled at the Palm Beach Zoo, in Florida, by a tiger which resulted in her death. The zoo posted a memorial on their Facebook page. Carol Baskin posted a very insensitive and crass response, basically demanding the zoo release photos of the place she was attacked. It was inappropriate and rude. She showed no empathy or compassion to the family, friends or coworkers of their loss.

Carol Baskin is also a world class hypocrite since a volunteer just was bitten by a cougar at her zoo. The emergency records and health department proves this. No matter what deception drips from that diva's lips.

Care2petition.com deactivated my petition, in which I addressed this and many other issues the public has a right to know. Such as only 18 percent of the donations is spent on the cats, many of the felines only have cheap plastic igloo dog houses for protection from the elements, when it rains sometimes the cats live in muck. The caging has sharp edges and can easily hurt volunteers, staff, animals, visitors, ect. There is no barriers, so people can pet the cats through the caging. I have a picture of that too. The caging itself is cheap and out dated. I can go on and on...

I proved everything and provided proof, and Care2 ignored my emails and refused to reactivate my petition. People have a right to know what lies she is telling, and where their donations are truly going. Not to mention, she should be forced to modernize her zoo! If she is going to judge other people's zoo, her zoo should be pristine, which it is far from.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of care 2 petitions petition. Care 2 Petitions needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned care 2 petitions petition in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Care 2 Petitions.

Had an Experience with Care 2 Petitions?

Comments